Full Job Description
The maintenance, clean-out, and landscape/hardscape install of client properties. Customer service and good communication skills are necessary when interacting with clients. It is, at times, very tough work but if you are good with your hands and take pride in the work you do you will be rewarded with generous pay and the satisfaction of seeing the joy on homeowners faces after you have transformed their property.
With good work ethic and knowledge, there are opportunities for promotion.
- Involves all phases of landscape installation and maintenance.
- Interacts with the clients in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Performs routine maintenance; Pulls weeds, cuts grass with power mowers, including small mowers, push-type or small mowers; cuts and hoes weeds; trims and prunes shrubbery and small trees; rakes leaves; edges curbs; sprays ditches for weeds; cleans and maintains garden equipment; loads trash and trimmings on truck.
- Uses hand tools and small, power-operated tools on routine tasks.
- Operates light trucks and other motorized critical in grounds maintenance and events.
- Greases and makes minor repairs on equipment; services and washes automobiles and trucks; digs ditches; ect
- May adjust and repair automatic and mechanical sprinkler system clocks, valves and sprinkler heads; replaces pipes.
- Must maintain a valid telephone number.
- Must possess and maintain an appropriate valid state of Florida driver's license.
- Must obtain and maintain a Florida-Friendly Best Management Practices for Protection of Water Resources by the Green Industries – Certification, as required by the employing department/division within one (1) year of employment.
- Must be drug free
- Must sign a Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreement
- Great, Dependable Wages
- Great People to Work With
- Great Clients to Meet & Service
- An opportunity to gain valuable business experience that will last a lifetime
- Paid holidays (Limited)
- Paid training and education for education towards your Certified Landscape Professional
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires light and heavy manual labor work that involves walking or standing most of the time, exerting up to 100 pounds of force on a recurring basis and carry/hold up to 70 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- This position requires the ability to work around traffic, insects, wildlife, hot and the public in a safe manner.
- This position requires the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, ride for extended periods.
- The position requires exposure to hot/cold temperatures, adverse weather, and wet, humid conditions.
- This position requires normal visual acuity, and field of vision, hearing, speaking, color perception, sense of taste, sense of smell, depth perception, and texture perception.
24 Hour Job Hotline - 863-238-9525 (start here)
Pay Rate $12 - $15
Pay rate based, in part, on experience, skill set, certifications, work ethic.
Some part time position available
Promotions available with good work ethic