Landscaping Design & Installation Services For Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, & Surrounding Areas
Visualize your landscape.
For unbeatable landscaping design choose a company that puts everything into planning, preparing, and executing your landscaping project. At Tropical Temptations Landscaping, we provide exemplary landscaping services for the Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, as well as other surrounding Florida communities, utilizing the up-and-coming technology of 3D landscaping software. Besides the creative designs we provide, the craftsmanship of our installers goes above and beyond, just check out some of our work and customer reviews.
3D Renderings For Landscape Design
3D landscaping designs enables us to provide detailed, to-scale renderings for our customers prior to starting a project. 3D landscaping is a huge asset in providing the colors, textures, and plant options to prospective clients. Some benefits to 3D landscaping technology are:
- You get clear cut before/after design views of your property from different angles.
- You can view your landscaping design at night with "night lighting" via the 3D software
- 3D landscaping design allows for budgeting throughout the process because you see exactly what will be in the design and how much each costs
3D landscaping software also makes for easy adjustments to your design, budget adjustments, and easily presenting multiple designs.
3D Landscaping Design Process
Basic steps are taken with all landscaping projects contracted through Tropical Temptations Landscaping when it comes to using a 3D landscaping design. Our easy to follow steps make the process of design to project completion a breeze!
- Client interview and site evaluation. This is where photographs are taken of your property, our designer sits down with you to get an idea of your general thoughts, and talk a little about budget and your likes/dislikes when it come to landscaping design
- Initial design & budget. All landscaping, hardscaping, and plants are scheduled and detailed in a few different designs. These are discussed with the client and revisions are made.
- Final design & quoting. Finalized design of landscaping project presented to client with final quote.
- Booking/Construction. Your landscaping project is put in the books and construction of your landscaping design is the final step in the process.
Additional Landscaping Services
In addition to landscaping design and installation, we offer other options that will help keep your new landscaping looking fresh.
- Landscape Maintenance - With any landscaping project, ongoing maintenance is needed. With our projects, we design them with minimum maintenance requirements in need. After we've completed the installation, we can also provide routine maintenance that will keep the beauty and care of your property long-lasting.
- Irrigation & Drainage - Consider investing in a landscaping irrigation system for your home. We highly recommend an irrigation system, as it provides your plants, lawn, and trees with specific amounts of water that will help maintain the texture, color, and growth of your plants. We help program your system for the best watering times of the day to ensure maximum efficiency.
Ready to get a quote for your landscaping project? If you're located in the Lakeland or Winter Haven area, give us a call at (863) 528-2894 and we'll schedule an appointment for your free consultation!